- Posted: April 17, 2020Views: 159Read more »
All our extensions are thoroughly tested and approved by Magento. They all follow the Extension Quality Program (EQP).
- Posted: March 24, 2020Views: 241Magento 2 modes were introduced with the release of Magento 2 that improved the performance. In this Blog Post we will discuss the 3 Magento 2 modes: Default, Developer and Production.Read more »
- Posted: November 22, 2019Views: 263Magento 2.0 has a Command-Line Interface (CLI) to help developers manage installation and configuration tasks. It saves a lot of time for developers during the development time.Read more »
- Posted: September 10, 2019Tags: magento 2, configurable productsViews: 225In Magento 1 creating a configurable product was a time consuming job. In this short tutorial we will show you step-by-step how to create configurable products. Next to that we will advice you on how to get the best out of them.Read more »
- Posted: August 16, 2019Tags: magento 2, gtmetrix, google pagespeed, defer jsViews: 66Read more »
For Magento 2 stores, Magento 2 Performance Optimizing is one of the most important factors to make a succes of your webshop. Remember that if you want to keep customers stay longer with you if you bring the great experience during the time they spent on your site.