Magento configurable products use simple details
It is finally there our Magento 2 Configurable Products use Simple Details Extension. For years we sell our CPSP extension for Magento 1 and based on that bestseller extension we have created this great Magento 2 successor.
It took a while before we released it but that is beacuse we packed this Magento configurable products extension with some great features to make it an extension you can't do without. This extension is a Best4Mage growing extension. Buy once and receive unlimited free updates with new features that are to come.
Dynamic attribute updates from simple products
Configurable products use simple details is the ultimate extension because your customers can see all details of a selected option without page reload. The extension automatically updates all product attributes, page URL and also descriptions. Product content will be updated per selected option. After enabling this Best4Mage extension the following fields will update to the value of the simple associated product:
- The URL represents the URL of the simple product. SEO friendly URL's are generated for each simple product.
- Product name of the associated simple product.
- Price, special price and tier prices. Extension supports advanced tier pricing. See below for more info about this great and unique feature.
- Stock Status and SKU of the associated simple product.
- CPSD offers unique and user defined preselection. Promote the product variantion you want!
- Short description of the simple product.
- Quatity increments. Position is also selectable in the settings of CPSD.
- Long Description
- More Information TAB support. Attrubtes that show up in this TAB will switch to simple product values.
- Meta Information will switch to values set at the simple products. Great for SEO!
All the above fields can be easily activated in the global settings of the extension. We want it to work with every template therefore we have created an option to set your own selector for each element.
We have paid special attention to the switching of URL and Meta information as a result you will notice an improvement on SEO for configurable products.
Dynamic attribute updates on Magento 2 listing or catalog page
Unlike other extensions that handle configurable products for Magento 2 our extension is also active on the listing page. Easily show your lowest price for the product variant here and show tier pricing when available. This feature will drastically change the way customers interact with your website. It will boost click through and SEO.
- When a product selection is made the price will represent the price of the simple product.
- If tier prices are set at the simple product that is selected an "Offer" link will appear. The "Offer" text can be set at the configuration.
- On initial page load a price range is shown. This can be set in the format From....To.... or Between....and....
- When hovering the "Offer" link a tier price tooltip will show up.
This listing page feature will also change the URL underneath. When a selection is made on listing page and customers click through it will show the configurable product with the choice they made preselected.
Magento configurable products advanced simple product preselection
Boost your sales with our unique user defined preselection option. With this option you can preselect with the following methods:
- No preselection
- Lowest price of associated products
- Specific value set at product level
- First available simple product
This unique user defined preselect option enables store owners to present the most outstanding product hence draw customers to the products that you want to sell.
Generate and use unique SEO friendly URL's for simple products
Magento 2 configurable products use Simple Details automatically generates user friendly URL's for the simple products. Using this URL in frontend therefore automatically leads to the configurable product with the options preselected. Of course all with proper meta information, name, sku etc.
Magento configurable products advanced tier pricing
Tier pricing for Magento 2 configurable products is not easy to set up for all simple associated products so we have added our advanced tier pricing setup to this extension. Next to that tier prices are by default not based on total of variants in cart but on quantity per simple product. Our advanced Magento tier pricing will handle all these issues, you can:
- You can buy in the mix and price is based on total quantity, so if you buy 5 red and 6 blue the tier price condition (10+) is met.
- Use specific tier price for all simple products. Just select a simple associated product at the configurable product to be used and it will take tier prices from there
- If you want to use tier pricing set at simple products you can define 3 options to use:
- Price of respective simple product (Magento default)
- Highest price of all defined tier prices
- Lowest price of all defined tier prices
- Grid look to highlight your tier pricing
- Quantity autofill option creates checkboxes in front of tier prices when checked quantity is filled in automatically.
- Custom appealing title above the tier price grid.
Magento Tier Price Import and Update!
Creating Tier Prices for all your products has always been a bit of a struggle in Magento. Of course you can use the tier price import that comes with Magento but the not everybody is comfortable with using .csv import files. Therefore we have created a unique update to our extension that makes your live a lot easier. Our advanced Magento tier pricing import option will handle this:
- In a clear table in your Magento Admin select the products you want to create or update tier prices for.
- Table shows products that already have tier prices applied.
- Convenient tooltip option, shows the tier prices in a popup.
- Easily delete tier prices from popup.
- Mass delete and update tier prices.