If you have a downloadable product that is continually updated Magento won't let existing customers from that product to be able to download it. That can be the way you want it, but when you sell downloads with for instance lifetime free upgrade you have a problem
With our Best4Mage Downloadable Product Updater for Magento 2 Extension you can chnage this behaviour. If store owner uploads a new version of the downloadable product the link in the customers download section will point to this new uploaded version.
We have also implemented an e-mail notification so that it will automatically notify all customers of a specific product when you upload new file!
Sending email and updating link is triggered by Magento Cron Job so this should be enabled and working in your store.
With support for
- Selecting the email template to use when updating.
- Selecting the e-mail from address
- No action taken when Download Limit is reached
- At product level settings for email and update!
- Supports English, German and Dutch languages.
- Complete with a user manual and free lifetime support!
- Free upgrades within same branch!
- Support Team speaks multiple languages, English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
- ..........and much more to come!
Do you like a demo of our products, feel free to contact us and we will provide you with a demo-link.
- Added Admin ACL
|Compatibility||CE 2.2.x, CE 2.3.x|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Verified PurchaseWe sell music files online and had the issue when we updated a file the customer was not able to download this latest version. It now works great and sends out email to customer when new version is available.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again